Privacy and Refund Policy
At Goal 750 Credit Solutions we promise to respect your privacy and keep your personal information secure and protected.
By law Goal 750 Credit Solutions allows you to cancel your contract within three (3) business days from the date you signed the contract. You may also cancel at any time by providing a written cancellation notice to Goal 750 Credit Solutions at least 7 days prior to your payment due date. Goal 750 Credit Solutions cannot offer any promises or guarantees as to the outcome or length of time to achieve results.
Terms and Conditions
1. This is an agreement between Goal 750 Credit Solutions and the Client. We will work diligently to increase your credit score and attempt the removal of all errors, misrepresentations, outdated, or unverified negative items on your credit reports that you the client provides. We offer no debt consolidation and we do not make payments. This is strictly for credit restoration services.
2. The Client understands that this is a Monthly contract. Each month, the Client will pay a fee for the service that Goal 750 Credit Solutions has already performed for the previous month. The Client agrees that the monthly fee will be electronically debited from clients’ checking, savings, or credit card as indicated below. The Client understands that he or she may cancel from this program but must do so at least 7 day before payment is due.
3. The Client understands that each credit bureau investigative challenge will take approximately 30 to 45 days. This contract will automatically renew itself each month accordingly. If there is no more work to be performed on the Client’s behalf, then the Client will be cancelled automatically by Goal 750 Credit Solutions.
4. The Client understands that he or she should forward all correspondence (credit reports, letters, etc.) to Goal 750 Credit Solutions as soon as possible after receipt. Do not send anything back to the different reporting agencies. If you have not received any credit reports or correspondence within 35 days from the return of this agreement, then the Client shall notify Goal 750 Credit Solutions promptly. The Client understands that he or she should receive such reports every 30 to 45 days as work is performed and that all credit reports or letters must be sent to Goal 750 Credit Solutions immediately. Failure to do so may prolong the term of this contract. Please notify Goal 750 Credit Solutions of any changes in your contact information or status immediately.
5. The Client understands that by law, Goal 750 Credit Solutions cannot offer any promises or guarantees as to the outcome or length of time to achieve results. However, if the Client is in full compliance with the terms in paragraph (4) and payments in paragraph (2) of this agreement, then the Client will be entitled to the following: If there is no improvement to the Client’s credit reports or credit score within four (4) credit bureau investigative challenges, the Client will receive a refund of their fees excluding the first work/audit fees upon request (restrictions apply).
6. The Client understands that due to the nature of this service, Goal 750 Credit Solutions, our select staff, and extended staff may view your file for providing accurate service. We understand the importance of your privacy and Goal 750 Credit Solutions agrees to take measures to limit the access to such information accordingly.
7. By law, Goal 750 Credit Solutions is required to provide the following three (3) documents:
A “limited power of attorney” form that is used only for credit repair purposes. This form must be signed and returned
The “Consumer Credit File Rights under Federal and State law.” By signing below, the Client acknowledges that this has been received
The Client’s “Right to Cancel” form. The Client may cancel at anytime by mailing or faxing this document to Goal 750 Credit Solutions